Our Warranty and Refund Policies
InkCloners.com guarantees all of our products for ONE YEAR from the original date of purchase to be free of defects in both material and workmanship, under normal use in the machine for which it was designed. In addition, we further warrant that our products will not cause damage, deterioration, or abnormal wear in any machine for which they were designed. This warranty covers all products used within the manufacturer's specifications and does not include acts of God or nature.
We believe that the quality of the product we provide should be directly related to the warranty we offer on that product. Most ink and toner websites offer standard warranties on their products, but InkCloners.com provides an unparalleled Double Clone Inkjet 30-Day Replacement Warranty Program, a Clone Replacement Warranty Program, an OEM Warranty, and the Responsible Brand Warranty.
DOUBLE CLONE INKJET 30-DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Not only do we warrant our products, but we 'clone' the warranty as well and offer this warranty on any INK CARTRIDGE found to be 'Defective' within 30 days from the date of purchase. If any INK CARTRIDGE is found to be defective within 30 days from the date of purchase, we will replace that item with 2 of the same cloned items. Customers can receive our Double Clone Inkjet 30-Day Replacement Warranty Program in accordance with the Policies and Procedures below.
CLONE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
If any product is found to be defective within 1-Year of original date of purchase, we will replace that item with 1 of the same cloned item. Customers will receive our Clone Replacement Warranty Program in accordance with the Policies and Procedures below.
Policies and Procedures for the Clone Replacement Warranty Programs
- It must fit the description of 'Defective' (see below).
- There must be at least 75% of ink remaining in an inkjet cartridge. (Unfortunately, our industry has had experience with individuals who have used an entire cartridge and then requested to send it back for a full refund.)
- You must obtain an RMA by visiting the RMA page of our website and filling out the form or you can log on to your account and fill out an RMA form there. If you prefer, you can also call us for an RMA at 1-866-274-2821.
- Once an RMA is issued, you have two choices:
1.) "Double Clone Warranty" ---->You provide shipment of the faulty cartridge to us and we will issue you 2 replacement cartridges. *Applies to INKJET Cartridges only purchased within 30 days of return as described above*
2.) "Clone Warranty"----->We provide shipment of the faulty cartridge to our warehouse and issue you 1 replacement cartridge.
- Return the products together with original packaging and RMA form to InkCloners.com. Return address is:
55 WANAQUE AVE STE 177
POMPTON LAKES, NJ 07442
- The product being returned must be received by InkCloners.com before replacements are sent.
- InkCloners.com is not responsible for lost or un-received products & packages.
- In the case where the Double Clone Inkjet 30-Day Replacement Warranty applies, InkCloners.com will inspect the inkjet cartridge and upon approval that all conditions have been met, we will ship back 2 of the same cloned inkjet cartridges to the customer.
- In the case where the Clone Replacement Warranty applies, InkCloners.com will inspect the product and upon approval that all conditions have been met, we will ship back 1 of the same cloned items to the customer.
- This warranty does not cover defects due to abuse, misuse, accidental or unauthorized alterations or repairs.
- If upon examination of returned products, an inkjet cartridge is found to have less than 75% ink remaining or any product appears to have been damaged or altered from its original state, these Clone Replacement Warranty Programs will be null and void and customer forfeits any rights to our Warranty Programs, refunds or exchanges.
- This warranty is provided to the original retail purchaser only and is not transferable.
- The replacement products will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer's original warranty.
- The Double Clone Inkjet 30-Day Replacement Warranty is only available on each INITIAL purchase made and not on replacement ink cartridges received. In the event a replacement ink cartridge you receive under the Double Clone Inkjet 30-Day Replacement Warranty Program is also deemed defective, you will receive a SINGLE replacement item for that defective ink cartridge.
If in any case, OEM products are sold, those products will carry the warranty of the original equipment manufacturer.
The InkCloners.com Clone Replacement Warranty Programs are not applicable with the OEM Warranty.
RESPONSIBLE BRAND WARRANTY
If in any case, RESPONSIBLE Brand products are sold, those products will carry the RESPONSIBLE Brand Warranty.
For support and warranty service on RESPONSIBLE Brand products, 24 hours a day 7 days a week call toll free at 866-343-8137.
The InkCloners.com Clone Replacement Warranty Programs are not applicable with the RESPONSIBLE Brand Warranty.
In lieu of our warranties above, a customer may choose to receive a refund for products found to be defective within ONE YEAR of the original date of purchase. Customers will receive a refund in accordance with the same Policies and Procedures outlined above.
Please allow up to 10 business days to process your return from the time it reaches our warehouse. Please note that if you are choosing to receive a refund, it may take your credit card company some time to credit the refund to your account once we submit the data to them, but we do all we can to expedite the process on our end.
Adjustment to money due to customer or to InkCloners.com will be made accordingly when processing exchanges.
If upon examination of a returned cartridge, it appears to have been damaged or altered from its original state, customer forfeits any right to a refund, an exchange, or any of the InkCloners.com Warranty Programs or Return Policies.
DEFINITION OF A 'DEFECTIVE' ITEM
For purposes of clarity when defining a defective cartridge in any of our Warranties, Policies and Procedures as outlined on our website, a defective cartridge is a cartridge that fails to print properly or fails to print at all under normal use in the machine for which it was designed.
There are some printer software indications that "ink levels are low" or the printer fails to recognize the cartridge as a valid working cartridge. These are not defective cartridges. Please see our troubleshooting tips or call customer service to remedy these situations.
InkCloners.com may modify, suspend or discontinue any Warranty Program or Return Policy at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice.